Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Thoughts for a Wednesday Morning

We are currently going through a heatwave here and it is quite humid outside and upstairs.  I feel sorry for the boyz.... later on today, we're going out for a playdate -- I hope they are okay!  It's just to a friend's home but still, just going out might be a little uncomfortable for them!

I called Peel Public Health yesterday to ask them a few frazzled mom questions and the nurse then turned around and asked me if I would be a Breastfeeding Companion because I have been exclusively breastfeeding for the past 6 months.  They would train me and it would purely be me calling other moms as a support person.  Cool, huh?

After all of this!  More gratification, I suppose.  But mostly I just love it because I love watching them and listening to them and knowing that I am providing them with sustenance to survive.  It's an awesome feeling.

They're getting cuter and bigger and more lovely... I gotta stop gushing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Best. Gifts. Ever by S. You is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.