Friday, June 3, 2011

Good Babies

I really do have great babies.  I am very lucky.  I haven't really had to do anything to 'train' them perse, but it's true, they don't really need much from me -- I just have to learn their cues and I usually can put them to sleep quite easily.  It's just the getting there that I have to figure out!

I'm tired.  I feel very stuffy and my nose runs at random times. 

LBM woke up once in the middle of the night (2am) crying -- either a bad dream or sore gums.  It's getting better, and not so startling for him and he is sleeping much better.  I have no complaints.  Poor little guy.

In other news, Canada Post has gone on strike.  No mail, indefinitely... uh oh.  I must admit, I love getting mail.  But in this day and age, it does seem archaic!  I think as I get older, I start to appreciate old-school ways and start to wish I had appreciated it more before!

Short afternoon nap over -- gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Best. Gifts. Ever by S. You is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.