Friday, May 6, 2011

What to do, what to do continued...

Another thing I want to note is the fact that the boyz seem to be sleeping through the night.  I thought it was just a one time thing, purely luck but it's been consistent since the middle of April.  Which would mean that they have been sleeping through the night since 4 months of age!! AMAZING!  We're very lucky, I know.  My boobs, however are suffering!  I have been pumping if I wake up needing relief but I'd rather be doing that then waking up several times throughout the night.  They wake up at 4:30am and that's it! Then it's a series of 2-4 hr intervals throughout the day.  I'll take that! 

I love them so much. 

Oh, and this Sunday is Mother's Day.  It will be my first Mother's Day! I'm excited about that.  We're going to the Living Arts Centre for an overpriced brunch/lunch buffet.  But I'm happy to be going out with my family.

OH!  And I'm an aunt again!!!  My husband's sister had a baby girl on Tuesday! She's gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Best. Gifts. Ever by S. You is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.