Sunday, May 29, 2011

Landmark... and breaking hearts...

Last night, after an epic day with LBM not napping hardly at all (probably 2-30minute naps), and a bout of crying from both boyz, we put LM in his crib at about 7:15pm and LBM stayed in our bed.  They had both eaten at 5:30pm. 

I kept waiting for them to wake up and tried to enjoy "The Big Lebowski" with husband, but it was difficult as I was on edge the entire time!  I fell asleep at 9:30pm and woke up at around 1am to LM's cries from the nursery!  I woke LBM up and then I nursed them again.  This time we put LBM in his crib as well. 

They woke once again at 5am to eat and went into the crib again.  LBM cried for awhile but then he fell asleep.  We ALL woke up at 8am for another feed and then got ready for church. 

In some ways I can't believe I put them in their room last night.  It wasn't anything planned but I think after the past few weeks, I've just been too tired.  I just want to be stretched out in bed and not be on edge all of the time!

At the same time, my heart breaks -- I loved sleeping with them, listening to LBM blowing raspberries before falling asleep and LM talking and babbling before he fell asleep.  It was my radio before bed, easy-listening....

AND....

All of this crying from LBM is from teething!!! That's my final conclusion!  And finally realising that made me feel so horrible about not coming to his rescue soon enough!  No teeth have erupted yet, but I do know it may take months and that it is painful even when just starting to come out.  Poor little guy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Best. Gifts. Ever by S. You is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.