Sunday, May 8, 2011

First Mother's Day!

We went to church together today as a family and that made me really happy.  We were the centre of attention of course, being the 'new' people and then those new people with twins.  It was great!  Then we went to the Living Arts Centre for a brunch/lunch buffet with my sister and her family, my mom and my brother in law's family. It was good being together, talking, laughing and being amazed that our lives have changed so much in the past few years.

As an update, my sister loaned me all of my niece's toys for the boys and my cousin is coming by on Tuesday to bring over her exersaucer and jumperoo.  Yesssssssss!!!

Also, I started fiddling with my sewing machine.  I think I know how to sew.  I'm not an idiot and I remember the rudimentary lessons/steps my mom and home economics teacher in middle school taught me.  I am going to experiment with one of my skirts tomorrow -- turning it into a pencil skirt.  Let's see what happens!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Best. Gifts. Ever by S. You is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.