Friday, May 27, 2011

Saving Grace...

This week has been so much easier for me because
#1 - it was a holiday on Monday so my husband was around to help!
#2 - my cousin has been on holiday from work so she's come everyday to help me out.  She's stayed all day, from early afternoon (when it starts getting a little more difficult), to late evening (think, 8 or 9pm!).
#3 - I had a visit from a friend and her sister, which is always so nice, mentally.
I cannot be more grateful for the help I've been getting especially since these boyz were born.  I've truly been spoiled. 

On a side note, I've made an appointment for the breastfeeding clinic for Tuesday.  Something doesn't feel quite right anymore and I'm concerned...

Arghhhhhhhhhhh....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Best. Gifts. Ever by S. You is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.