Sunday, January 22, 2012

Who's In Our Bed?

That would be me, husband, LM (as per usual), and LBM (!).  LBM woke up, crying in a panic because somehow he got out of his sleep sack and was absolutely freezing.  Poor thing.  He's been trying to get comfortable in our bed (I don't think he can) for the last 45 minutes.  I had to come down to get a drink and can hear him coughing and moving around...



I hope we can sort this out. I'm not sure if I want to continue this pattern, I sort of do, but I sort of don't. Always torn. There's so many conflicting opinions. We just have to somehow figure it out ourselves.

I love that I found out how to blog-post from Pinterest. Makes the blog look better and makes posting easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Best. Gifts. Ever by S. You is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.