Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Good

I have have have to write about this thing the boyz have been doing for the past while.  I am sorry that I didn't write about it sooner, so I could document the date of when this first began.  It was definitely late last year, I just don't know if it was in November or earlier or later.  Oh well.  Time kinda just melds for me these days.

Anyway, the two of them have been hugging and kissing each other.  A lot.  Especially in the morning, when they're still a little sleepy and still fuzzy and want to be held.  LBM likes to slobber kisses all over LM's face, leaving him looking a little like a wet dog and LM loves to cuddle and press his (fore)head into whatever part of the body is closest to it - shoulder, ear, eye, stomach, leg, arm, you get the point.  It's actually something that I am so proud of.  That they recognize one another and realise that they love each other so much.  Sometimes we try to get in on that action and sometimes we are permitted to participate, while at other times, we are not welcomed.  Sometimes they want their own private time, I guess.  I've also tried to get LBM to kiss me and he will only do it when he feels like it.  Like when he's not mad at me and throwing a kicking tantrum.  LM on the other hand, will cuddle and kiss whenever requested. 




I quite honestly think watching that interaction makes every single difficult moment worthwhile. Everything. And someday, I'll write about everything. But just understand: the early days were ugly. That the boyz love each other and express themselves like that makes my heart sing.

Oh and tonight, LM was asleep within 2 minutes.  Hardly any crying.  LBM did not cry at all.  Just rolled around and tried to get comfy before falling asleep quite abruptly.  Big relief for us.

What good boyz!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Best. Gifts. Ever by S. You is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.