Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Resolutions update...

This year, I hope to...

1.  Learn how to sew and complete at least one sewing project by July 1, 2011.
This resolution is a little difficult -- I still don't have a sewing machine.  Maybe I should revise it to:  Get a sewing machine by July 1, 2011.
2.  Write at least 3-5 posts per month on this blog.
I did accomplish this in Feb and March, I think... despite my massive bf issues and delirium that accompanied it!
3.  Run a half marathon or another 10K by October, 2011.
HA!  As if I've even started working out yet!  I am hoping I'll start SOMETHING next week.  The fact that I went to a swimming pool last week with the boyz is accomplishment enough, I think.
4.  Go on a family vacation to the Rockies or somewhere in Canada in the summer. 
This definitely is not happening.  I don't think my husband can take the time off although we might be able to swing something for November... hopefully!  Again, I think we're gonna need to go with family members only because we need the extra set of hands!
5.  Make at least 1 extra payment on the mortgage (Gotta start small and remember I'm on maternity leave! and I have to figure it out with my husband).  
Done!  Our next mortgage payment will have another $5000 added to it.  That's it for the year.  I think a good thing?
6.  Create a family budget and stick to it.  This will be completed by the end of February, 2011 Fail.  Let's change it to December 2011.  hahahahaha!!!  I need more time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Best. Gifts. Ever by S. You is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.