Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter and Baptising

Yesterday the boyz were baptized.  They were wonderful and calm.  It was a glorious day, sunny and warm and I was so happy.  It was an awesome service, my husband's family really enjoyed the United Church's "way" of conducting Sunday service, and that was great to hear too. Especially for my mom, who was so proud to have us there!

LBM sucked on my neck throughout the service and I got my first hickey.  From my son.  Hilarious!

I felt proud and I felt like we were starting anew with our sons.  Establishing a community of faith for my boyz and for my husband and I is really important to me and I felt like yesterday was the starting point. 

I have a lot of hope for the future for our family.  I want it to begin with God as our foundation.  I think we've begun...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Best. Gifts. Ever by S. You is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.