Friday, February 25, 2011

You win some, you lose some...

After the most amazing weekend, we had a little bit of a setback.  My boob issues have gotten a little worse -- so much so that I have been put on antibiotics.  Which means there is a very real/high risk of getting thrush.  Again.  It's like a revolving nightmare.  I've tried to cut out refined sugars so that the stupid yeast have no excuse for thriving.  I found this Dimpflmeier bread made without yeast.  It's so good, I've been getting my carb fix from that.  I'm basically afraid to eat anything besides boiled eggs, fish and chicken with salad. 

On the bright side, I've been working on the boyz' latches, which seem to have improved.  Especially LM's. 

Another appointment at the Doctor's Breastfeeding Clinic this morning.  It is blowing snow, crazy windy.  Here's to a safe drive...

BTW, I thank God everyday for my mother.  She has been living with us and helping us with the babies.  Man, I love her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Best. Gifts. Ever by S. You is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.