Monday, February 21, 2011

Family Weekend Recap

Friday - Went for a walk with the boyz for an hour by myself and then a quick drive before a couple of friends came by.

Saturday - Brunch with in-laws, visit to friends house, off to sister's house, home and exhausted by 9...

Sunday - Off to the mall for a quick tour of stores and an orange juice.

Monday - Epic walk down at the lakeshore/Port Credit area, visit from friends

Best. Weekend. So. Happy.

I finally feel like I'm part of the world again.  I'm mobile, albeit tied down by 3 hr feeding intervals, but still, I feel like I have the strength to actually go out.  I need that so badly.

Life is coming back to me....

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Best. Gifts. Ever by S. You is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.