Wednesday, August 3, 2011

First Foods Recap

Buttercup squash - is now a hit!  I also made butternut squash and put in some cinnamon and nutmeg and they still love it!  I think LBM loves squash more than pear!

Pear - took some getting used to but LM LOVES it!  He screams for more... I love when he does it!  LBM will eat it but he'll much prefer the squash.

I don't know what to try next - I might give try sweet potato - but I did try it and it wasn't too sweet so I hope they like it!

My other problem is that I don't know how much to give them.  Lately, I've just started feeding them and then when they turn away, I stop.  That's my best guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Best. Gifts. Ever by S. You is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.