Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Exercise plan...

HA!!!!

It's only just recently that I've actually thought, "hey, I think I could actually move my body in ways they haven't moved in a year!" My right boob is still not 100%, which affects any movement whatsoever, including my right arm, believe it or not.  All stretching is out of the question also because the stretching I want to do, invovles my back and shoulders and neck, which sometimes requires my arms... which are connected to my chest, which equals ugly pain...

Anyway, I see the light at the end of the tunnel and I can't wait! I'm itching to do something.  Anything!  Especially jog.

I think my initial plan will be to jog a minute, walk a minute just to see where I'm at.  Let us be reminded that I used to run for almost an hour.  And now I know I can't.  I'm wondering if I should join a Running Room Clinic to help me get back into the swing of things.  I probably will, but later on, not exactly right now...

The fact that I'm writing about this is success.  I'm excited.  I'm coming back!!!

On this same vein, I registered the boyz for swimming lessons starting in April.  Husband and I cannot wait!  I have a lot of questions and worries about that -- like, how do I get changed and get my son changed without him catching a cold?  I want to have a plan in place so I can let my husband know, because he probably hasn't even given it two thoughts and is probably W A Y more relaxed about it than I am.  But I think I'm right in trying to come up with a plan so that there are the fewest glitches/sicknessess possible.  I hate to see them shiver with cold and LM sometimes turns blue when he's too cold, after a bath.  THAT's how sensitive he is...

Wow... I really have to stop with the uptightness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Best. Gifts. Ever by S. You is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.