Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hmph... the WHOLE family is sick... Hmph!

Looks like we're all sick.

I can't breathe out of my nose and I'm exhausted.  But it was one of those days where you go go go because you have no no no choice. 

Boyz seem better, on the mend, yessss!!!  AND... LM crawled yesterday!!!  He can crawl!  He can crawl!  I was so excited!  Now I have two crawlers.  One who's just starting and another who's practicing letting go of the couch as he cruises.  I love it. 

When LBM lets go of the couch he's so desperately clinging to, he throws his hands in the air as if to balance himself and then stands there, kind of contemplative-ly.  Then slowly lowers himself, squatting down to his bum.  It. Is. Adorable.  He is.  That's no exaggeration.

I'm going to post their Hallowe'en picture because I think it's so damn cute.  And because I want to smile before I pass out in bed.

Tomorrow they turn 11 months old!! (9 months and 4 weeks adjusted) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Best. Gifts. Ever by S. You is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.