Thursday, December 30, 2010

Celebrate

We went to the doctor yesterday for a checkup for the twins.  They are both offically over 5 pounds!  Very exciting.  LBM is much bigger than LM, so the difference in size is quite pronounced. I didn't think LM was over 5lbs yet but I guess the every 2 - 2.5 hour feedings have been helping him gain some poundage.

"They are both perfect!" says the doctor. 

That's all I needed/wanted to hear.  Really, nothing else matters, as long as they're healthy and growing.  So, today, I'm celebrating the fact that my babies are home and have a clean, positive bill of health!

Time to feed LM...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Best. Gifts. Ever by S. You is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.